Email is the only reliable way of contacting Kernel.org administrators.
- General requests and comments about kernel.org infrastructure.
- Questions or comments about kernel.org mirrors.
- Account requests (see FAQ)
Please do not send general Linux questions or bug reports to these addresses. We do not have the resources to reply to them.
Please try the following sites for general Linux help:
- http://superuser.com/ - for computer enthusiasts and power users
- http://serverfault.com/ - for systems administrators
- http://askubuntu.com/ - for users of Ubuntu Linux
Linux Foundation also offers training opportunities if you are interested in learning more about Linux, want to become a more proficient Linux systems administrator, or want to know more about how Linux can help your company succeed.
Please send any mail correspondence to the Linux Foundation:
The Linux Foundation660 York Street, Suite 102San Francisco, CA 94110Phone/Fax: +1 415 723 9709