2.5.5. ioctl FE_SET_PROPERTY, FE_GET_PROPERTY¶
FE_SET_PROPERTY - FE_GET_PROPERTY - FE_SET_PROPERTY sets one or more frontend properties. - FE_GET_PROPERTY returns one or more frontend properties.
All DVB frontend devices support the
FE_GET_PROPERTY ioctls. The supported properties and statistics
depends on the delivery system and on the device:
- This ioctl is used to set one or more frontend properties.
- This is the basic command to request the frontend to tune into some frequency and to start decoding the digital TV signal.
- This call requires read/write access to the device.
- At return, the values are updated to reflect the actual parameters used.
- This ioctl is used to get properties and statistics from the frontend.
- No properties are changed, and statistics aren’t reset.
- This call only requires read-only access to the device.